Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Just In!!!


I don't know if you're into deals, but I am, and this one is a FABULOUS!!! Stampin’ Up! has decided to let you do something you may have always dreamed of--choose your own family! Color family, that is.

Purchase the Starter Kit for $199 between now and September 14, and you’ll get to pick the color family of your choice of Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads® FREE. That’s 12 full-sized ink pads--a $57.95 value! Ladies, I saved $60 when my washer had to be replaced two weeks ago, and I didn't dedicate a blog entry to that event! When do we ever get almost $60 off anything this FUN!!

Here's the skinny about the Starter Kit. It's completely customizable: choose 5 stamp sets and 6 ink pads that you like, and the Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist, scissors, a standard wheel (again, your choice), handle and ink cartridge, blender pens, Stampin' Pastels, Versamark pad, mono adhesive, three packs of card stock, and business supplies completes the kit. Follow this link to see a picture! It's a $355 value for $199 WITHOUT THE SPECIAL of the color family of ink pads for $57,95. So, this is simply is an OUTSTANDING offer that you really should consider...Contact me and I'll help you get 'er done! You won't regret it!

No comments: