Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anything BUT A Card Project #2

This project is a fun one with lots of potential for those who like the IDEA of scrapbooking, but not the time commitment. This is a mini scrapbook in a CD case!
This is what it looks like when it's just opened. The places for the 4x4 photos-6 of them--is below the flap on the right--see the little loop of ribbon? An accordian of card stock folds out to create the space.
Here's what it looks like unfolded. Lots of potential, right? This would make a great gift for a birthday party or to a long-distance girlfriend after some time together. There will be options for customizing the front to whatever occasion you have in mind.

Again, it's not too early to reserve your spot at this class, which is being held Sat., Sept. 15, from 10a-1p. Just leave me a comment that you're coming, and I'll put you on the list!

On the family front, my sister and her crew left at a little after 6am this morning--I stumbled out to the car with sleepies still in my eyes to say goodbye--and my parents are in town until Friday morning. It's quiet here this morning, and I'm loving having the house to myself, even if it means I have mounds of laundry and vacuuming to do.

1 comment:

Bob N. said...

You could use this to put a CD of photos of you and your friends or family and give it as a gift photo album or DVD.