Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mini Mates Cards and Stamping Opportunities

On Tuesday I posted some retired stamp sets that I'm selling. These two cards are some of those I've created using the Mini Mates set. It's such a great set because it gives you so many options for making cards. Images and sentiments that coordinate--it's a good thing, to quote Martha. Post a comment if you'd like to purchase this set.

In case you are in the throes of "the week before school starts" craziness right now, I hope you will consider blocking out some time for yourself and attending one of these upcoming stamping opportunities I'm hosting at my house:

Aug. 18 from 10a-1p: Stampastack with sets from the Fall-Winter Collection. Some of you didn't make it to the open house I had in July to debut this new catalog, so you don't know what you're in for! On Monday I'll post the cards we're going to be making, but just exercise some faith and plan to come before you see what we're going to do. It's always a good time, and it'll be so fun to get back together after a busy summer. RSVPs are due Monday, Aug. 13--the first day of school--and the cost is $18 for 15 cards/envelopes.

Sept. 9 from 2-4p and Sept. 10 from 7-9p: Christmas Card Expo! This is the year you're going to get organized early enough to be able to make your Christmas cards or your gift cards and tags! I know you want to do it, and I'm here to help! Come stamp with some new sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog (it's way cool, and you know I don't gush about these things!) and let me assist you in creating a simple, fun design for your Christmas cards. Please RSVP by Sept. 4 for this FREE event.

Sept. 15 from 10a-1p: Anything But a Card Class. We're going to be making some really fun 3D items, including that mini notebook I posted about here last month! Cost is $20 for 8 items. These will be perfect little things to have on hand for last-minute gift giving for birthdays, hostess gifts, or Christmas exchanges at the office. Please RSVP by Sept. 5.

No comments: