Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FINALLY!

OK, so I went on vacation and thought I'd have wireless internet access to post while I was away. You guessed it--I didn't! Some of you may think I'm pretty pathetic to be lamenting about something like this, but this is who I am, and I'm an internet junkie! Then, I return from vacation and can't get to my blog to post! But, thanks to my wonderful tech savvy husband, I'm BACK!!

Obviously, the latest stamping news is that Stampin' Up!'s new Fall-Winter Collection catalog has arrived. I was conservative in what I chose, and now I'm sorry I didn't purchase more of the In Colors paper! With names like Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and River Rock, it's hard to not enjoy just saying them. I'm not trying new things because I don't want to run through my stock too fast! Lesson learned...

For those who haven't made up their minds yet about what their weekend's plans are, let me reiterate my invitation to come to my open house and check this new catalog out!!! This Friday evening, July 13, from 6:30-9p, and Saturday morning, July 14, from 10a-12:30p, there will be
free cards to make with new sets using the new In Colors, and have plenty of time to pore over the pages of the new catalog!

Hope to see you then! Look for samples in the coming days. Thanks for sticking around during the hiatus!

No comments: