Friday, July 13, 2007

New Stampin' Friend!

Tonight I met Berna, a recent transplant from CA. She was a hobby demonstrator in CA and hadn't had any stampin' fun with someone who understands the exhilarating mix of creating and connecting through paper crafting since she arrived in March. So, last week she went to the SU! website and clicked on "find a demonstrator in your area" and my name came up! She contacted me, and tonight we got together at my house (she only lives about 10 min. from me!) and stamped and shared our opinions on the things in the new catalog.

Her husband was concerned about her going to the house of someone she didn't know. She told him, "How scary can she be? She stamps!" We hit it off right away, and I'm thankful she had the courage to seek out someone to share what she loves. I'm glad she found me! I hope she could tell how much she encouraged me.

Tomorrow will be more of the same with my regular monthly Stamp-A-Stack gals--I love hanging out with girlfriends! If you're interested in coming, get in the car and come on over...the more the merrier! I'll be here from 10a-12:30p.

No comments: