Monday, July 30, 2007

Altered is good...


This is an altered Ovaltine container that I made for my workshop hostess, Tara. I had inquired of her husband as to her favorite candies, and stuffed the container with those and a few stamping items. She was tickled, and that made me happy!

She wowed her guests by creating an absolutely wonderful environment for us this past Saturday! What a spread--fruit, cheese, muffins, and coffee in fun glass mugs. It was the perfect setup for getting acquainted, and we had a great time stamping.

I enjoy crafting that isn't card-related, so I'm going to have my September class be about 3-D items.


I'll leave you with another mini notebook that was also part of Tara's gifts, whose favorite color is green. I like this one even better than the first one I did! This one was designed with the Baroque Motifs set--that set is so versatile and makes whatever I create look good! The paper is Certainly Celery, and the ink is Mellow Moss and Bashful Blue.

Be on the lookout here for an announcement this Wednesday about upcoming fall opportunities to stamp with me!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

This is such beautiful work! Love your blog, glad I found you! Deb

Lydia Fiedler said...

OOH - love these! The notebook is a stunner and looks almost wedding-y - might make a cool planner for a bride.

Beautiful as always. =)

Classroomfree said...

The notebook is gorgeous :o)