Saturday, July 28, 2007

Party Party!


I have a workshop this morning and this is one of the cards I'll be teaching the gals to make! I had to work to get this to become a layout that I liked. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the card front base stops where the polka dots end, and the Soft Sky is mounted inside. This leaves the focal image to "float" above it all.

I'm excited about how it turned out, and I hope they'll enjoy the process of putting it together. Stamping is so relaxing and a great way to connect with other women!

Here are the card's details: Block Party and Polka Dots and Paisleys stamp sets, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, and Whisper White card stock, and Soft Sky ink.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop back for more cards and updates about my August and September stamping opportunities...

No comments: