Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Stamp-A-Stack

Hey! If you're inside reading this right now, you are either trapped at work or crazy! It's INSANELY beautiful today, and this is the high point, gals, so get it while the gettin's good! Nearly 70 right now, but it'll be a high of 45 by the weekend--we're not in the clear of winter officially until March 20 or 21.

Anyway, I'm inside because I wanted to post here the sets I'm going to be using for this month's SAS and remind you of the change in day and time. I did this to try to accommodate those for whom Saturday is busy with soccer, baseball, errands, or work to participate.

DATE: Friday, March 14
TIME: 6:30-10pm
PLACE: my house
RSVP: Friday, March 7--THAT'S TOMORROW!

There are many new and exciting things to share, like the new Occasions Mini Collection, and there will be 5 beautiful projects that will showcase the following sets:

Full of Life (pg. 22 of Occasions Mini)
Friendly Flowers and Lots of Dots (pg. 10 of Occasions Mini)
Lots of Thoughts (pg. 6 of Sale-A-Bration catalog)
Flower Fusion (felt flowers! from pg. 177 of Spring-Summer Collection)
and East Coast Prep designer paper (pg. 168 of Spring-Summer Collection)

Follow this link to check out the sets I've referenced above, as well as see all the wonderful stuff in the Occasions Mini!

I have some great ideas for these cards, so you don't want to miss out. Remember, RSVP by TOMORROW. You can do so right now by leaving me a comment. Sandra, you're already on the list!

Now, get outside as fast as you can! My dogs want someone to throw the ball, so I'm gonna go do that.

No comments: