Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here Ya Go!


Today has been non-stop since I was jolted awake by the numbers on the clock that said "7:23". Michael had to be at school at 8, and he wasn't awake yet either, so needless to say, it was a rushed morning. Then it was off to work and home 7 hours later. BUT I have managed to get a card made! Finally!

This was inspired by Kristina Werner's blog. I love her simple, clean designs, and this one's no exception. I ordered this cool Pumpkin Pie candy striped ribbon, but I didn't order the designer paper I wanted to coordinate with it. So, the gals will be seeing Bali Breeze DP again. Not a bad thing, though. Seeing different uses for the same item just increases the case for purchasing it, in my mind, since multiple applications demonstrates its versatility. The stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration set Lots of Thoughts. There's still time to place an order and get this for FREE. That's the only way you can get your hands on it, so think about it!

I'm not going to linger here and chat. More to make and show you! I may be back tonight, but I'll definitely be back tomorrow. No work...lots of cutting of paper!

1 comment:

sandra said...

i like the colors