Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Cutest Little Basket Ever!

I'm not a girly girl. Don't like lace, don't like cutesy, and I don't go for pastel ANYTHING. But, as it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind, so here's today's project: girly, cutesy, and pastel. Maybe I'm having an out of body experience.

The genius for this little favor basket came from crafter extraordinare Nancy Morgan. When I saw it on her blog and she described the size, a 2"x2" square when finished, I knew I had just the paper.

The link to her blog shares the details. I stuffed these with goodies for the gals at my workshop this afternoon. It's raining and hailing and there's a tornado watch east of where we'll be meeting, so I'd say that's excellent weather for a party, wouldn't you?

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

sandra said...

these are so cute and I hope none of the hail got to your party or you house...nothing got here in Suwanee

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! They are really pretty!

Alex said...

They are really cute Jenn - I can see what you needed to have that out of body experience, LOL! I saw these on Nancy's blog too and need to have a go at them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Well I LOVE what came of your "out of body experience"! LOL Great boxes!