Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Okay, maybe it's not looking like it quite yet, but I labeled the post with this little ditty because I want you to start thinking about Christmas, specifically your Christmas cards. Before you think that making your cards is something you couldn't do, let me show you a great deal that SU!'s having that could be just the help you need!
The details can be read by clicking on the photo, but let me sum up. SU! has put together a kit that you can purchase so that making your Christmas cards is easy peasy lemon squeezy! They've precut the paper and ribbon for 15 cards, designed 3 versions you can make with the materials, and included rhinestone brads and envelopes for $28.95. This presumes you have your own Christmas set you'd like to use with these supplies. If you don't already own a set, you can purchase one of four special Christmas stamp sets and the price of the card making kit drops to $24.95.

Just think: no measuring, no cutting, no trying to figure out a design--just follow the included instructions and you end up with completed cards lickity split! There's just one catch: these are only available on a first come, first serve basis. When they're gone, they're gone. So don't think too long about this--act!

I also want to remind those of you who are thinking about making your cards that I'm hosting a Christmas Card Assembly Day at my house Sat., Nov. 3, from 10a-5p. The goal of the day is to have a lot of fun together--it has been awhile since some of you have been able to stamp and we've missed you!--and so to get as much as possible done so that you're not stressed after Thanksgiving. Our favorite Italian cum new US citizen Sandra has even volunteered to make lasagna for us to eat while we're together, so you don't want to miss that!

All this to say, if you need materials, such as paper, ribbon, envelopes, contact me so that we can get an order delivered before Nov. 3. I already have one in the cue, and I'm going to put in all the orders on Wednesday, Oct. 24. So, go through your list of names now, determine who would appreciate receiving a handmade card (and not everyone will!), and let me know what you need to be ready to go on the 3rd! And remember, I'm here to help you come up with that design and figure out what you'll need, so don't hesitate to call.

No comments: