Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Chance Stamp Set List Released

Last Chance Stamp Set List, the list of stamps sets that are being retired at the end of this month was released yesterday, and I'm making you aware of it today.

It includes some of my personal favorites. I just used Wanted to make some Father's Day cards and a great masculine birthday card, as well as this one featuring the cool scalloped circles technique.

I will also miss Mark the Date, which has great application for any card you want to create and feature a specific date. I used it to create Save the Date postcards for a friend who was getting married and to create a Valentine's card that's one of my all-time favorites.

Wow Flowers was one I purchased originally as part of a set called Simply Sent, which contains everything you need to make 10 cards. The lovely part about it was, I had the stamp set after all the consumables were gone! This is a fantastic, versatile little set, and I will miss it! The Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements, stickers and card stock and other accessories that coordinate with the stamp set, is retiring too.

A Beautiful Thing has been around for quite some time, and I really like the sentiment. Be sure to check through the entire list to see if any of your favorites is on it!

Stampin' Up! - Last Chance Accessories List lists all the paper, ink, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, brads, eyelets, etc. etc. etc. that is retiring. It's an 11-page list, so be sure you don't miss something you may want after June 30. These will be available as supplies last, so don't delay.

If you'd like to order anything you see on the Last Chance Lists, feel free to click on my Shop Online 24/7 button at the top of my blog. Don't wait!

2 comments:

Paper Potter said...

Here's some good news: Great Friend is not retiring .... GOOD Friend is the one retiring! Yahoo! I'm a great fan of the Great Friend stamp set, too, and would hate giving that one up in workshops. Blessings!

Ethan Freeman said...

Great read thankyou