Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sorry I've Been Away...

When I logged in today, it said my last post was Saturday. Wow! Time has gone by too quickly without any good stuff from me. Sorry, dear ones!

I made a few more of the altered DVD notebook tins and took them into school on Tuesday. I included a note with each and taped my business card in the back. I wanted each of the administrators to know that their work getting our new middle school up and running is appreciated. I hope they use them, and I hope they generate some business for me!
Here are the pictures of these two, and then I promise I'll stop posting pictures of altered tins!
This one doesn't look all that feminine from the picture, but there's a cool bandana-like print below the "wanted" poster.
This one is the one I made for the principal. Truly, this outlaw paper is difficult to make look girly, but I did my best. Inside, I stamped the mustang image on every sheet of her notebook in the lower right corner. I hope she likes that little touch!

My final picture for today, to make up for the 3 days I haven't posted, is of a beautiful criss cross birthday card from my friend, fellow ex-Illinoian, and fellow demonstrator Nadine! How kind of you, dearie!
Hope you all have a good rest of your week...will try to do more posting on the weekend.

No comments: