Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding Card

I haven't been to a wedding since last fall, and I don't see any on the horizon in the near future. Still, having a go-to layout for a unique wedding card in my repertoire is a necessity, so when I saw the free card template for this creation a few months ago on Lynn Pratt's blog, I filed it away. Yesterday I got around to giving it a trial run. I really like how it utilizes the Bride Specialty Paper and captures the elegance of this once in a lifetime event.

I followed the template for the most part, although I eliminated some panels that were to be added to the dress, and I decided to let the DSP speak for itself. The groom's tux also uses the DSP, and the single brad is silver.

I added my own interior, deploying Dazzling Diamonds judiciously on the swirl from Baroque Motifs. I think the "congratulations" stamp from Well-Scripted is perfect for this card, don't you?

Like I said, there are no weddings for us to attend this summer. What about you? What are your summer plans?

No comments: