Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stamp Sets for Sale!

I'm cleanin' house--well, at least my craft room--and I have 9 sets for sale. Click on this link to see up close and personal pictures of each set. All sets, with one exception, are $10, plus shipping and handling, which I'm guessing will be about $5 through USPS.

Here's a listing below:

From the Garden (large flower from Hostess Line): $10 SOLD
So Many Scallops, set of 4: $10
Time Well Spent, set of 12: $15
Polka Dots & Paisleys, set of 6 (2 sets): $10 each
Friendly Flowers, set of 4: $10
Gorgeous Grapevine, set of 9: $10
Block Party, set of 3: $10
Sidekick Sayings, Hostess set of 3: $10 SOLD

Leave a comment to let me know which ones you'd like. First come, first served.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn,
I would love to have Sidekick Sayings if it hasn't already been spoken for.
Thanks.
Robby Kempton

Jenn in GA said...

Robby--It's yours! Stop by Starbucks and we can make the exchange. I'm not there on Wed. or Sat. this coming week, but any other day, usually between 9:30 and 3:30.