Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Offer You Really Shouldn't Refuse...

As I said in my post last Friday, if you haven't seen the new catalog yet, you really need to. Reason #1: it's BEAUTIFUL!! There are lots of new stamp sets, as well as some amazing new accessories (corduroy buttons!), textured DSP, ribbon, sticky cuts...there's really too much to list here! Now you want to get your hands on a copy, don't you? Well, contact me and I'll get one to you, pronto!

If you can't wait, go to this link and download the full-color beauty. (It'll take some time, but you can do something else while you wait, like have a snack!) After you enjoy looking, you can shop directly from the SU! site 24/7, choose me as your demonstrator and you'll get the same prices as you would if you placed an order with me. If you don't indicate a demonstrator, the prices are higher! Before you click away from this post to do all that, read on, because there's something else you need to know.

Reason #2: FREE STAMPS! You need to see the new catalog and show it to your friends because EVERYONE who orders $50 in merchandise or more receives FREE STUFF! How can I do that? It's Sale-A-Bration time, baby! With every $50 order of merchandise that is placed, you and your friends can each choose from the special SAB selections (click to see pictures!). There are some new offerings besides stamps this year--a ribbon bundle and a Designer Series Paper bundle!

Please let me know how I can help you with this offer. Friends don't let friends miss out on FREE stuff! Now you know...let's talk.

No comments: