Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loop to Loop!



Today was Stamp-A-Stack. I had to wait until Tara finished making these before I could photograph them for you. There were only so many rub-ons, and there weren't any extras for me to make a sample for her to work from.

She did have the original card to use as a reference. I turned the layout from horizontal to vertical, so that I could basically use the same pieces I was cutting for the materials I was cutting for Christy's cards. Hers use the pieces from the original layout, also utilizing rub-ons similar to that card.

It took a long time for the gals to complete their cards this time around. Too many stamped pieces to cut out...oops! I'll have to keep that in mind for next month. Hope you have had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are always so beautiful. I just LOVE these.

sandra said...

they are gorgeous!!!