Monday, January 5, 2009

HUGE SALE!

SU! announced a HUGE Inventory Sale today, and you can get up to 50% OFF on select items from now through January 18th.

Don't wait long, though. These items are only while supplies last!

You can order by clicking on the Shop Online icon at the top right of this blog post. This will take you to my business website, and you simply click on the "shop now" button and you'll be swept off to the sale! No need to even change out of your pjs!

And don't forget the 20% off special that's also running right now on selected sets through January 18th (when you place an order of $20 or more). Here's the list--just check your catalog or go online to view the sets.

Item # Description Retail 20% Off
111564 Flight of the Butterfly $31.95 $25.56
111676 Puns from the Past $27.95 $22.36
111660 Just Jawing $25.95 $20.76
111624 Dreams du Jour $18.95 $15.16
111700 Thank You Kindly $13.95 $11.16
111714 Wow Flowers $12.95 $10.36
111600 Bella’s Bloom $12.95 $10.36

Perhaps you received some CASH for Christmas--wouldn't you like to get MORE for your money? This would be a great way to do that!

Remember, you just have to click on the 24-Hour Shop Online Shopping icon at the top of this blog to get started. You'll get the same discount as you do when you order through me directly, and I get credit for the sale--it's a win for everyone!

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... Ok I did get that paper. It is not what I was thinking but I am sure you can make something of it. The girl cut it and put them in individual bagies. But would love to give them to you! So... My life is crazy this month but I am sure we can figure some time out! What works for you?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl... Ok I did get that paper. It is not what I was thinking but I am sure you can make something of it. The girl cut it and put them in individual bagies. But would love to give them to you! So... My life is crazy this month but I am sure we can figure some time out! What works for you?