Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saying Thanks...

I know that Thanksgiving is past, but sending you Merry Christmas greetings doesn't really seem to capture what's in my heart for all of you. I am so thankful for you, my fellow stampers, friends, family, and even yet-to-be-known friends who are interested enough in me and my attempts at crafting to stop by here each day. Some of you share your thoughts, some of you don't. But your presence has been very meaningful to me this year, and I wanted you to know. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement.

I do hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends in these days surrounding Christmas. We're leaving today for IL and Michael is desperate with hope that there will still be sufficient snow on the ground to play in and with. I'll be sure to document this, as I think it's a pretty safe bet. It's supposed to rain there though, so if you're a praying person, please pray that it would hold off until AFTER we arrive so that if he can't play in it, he can at least see it and have himself a white Christmas.

Here's a little tease of an upcoming card. Stop by next week and visit as time permits!

One last thing: if Santa happens to bring you money to spend on stamping on the 25th, keep in mind that the current catalog's items are on sale until Dec. 31. If you've had your eye on something in that catalog, contact me and I'll make sure your order gets submitted before the year's end. OR, if you can delay gratification, remember that the new Spring-Summer Collection debuts Jan. 1! You can see the new catalog that day from 4-6pm at the Starbucks on the corner of Peachtree Pkwy and Ronald Reagan Blvd. Let me know if you're planning to come by! Stamping and Starbucks--both are good things!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it has been a very good year also becaue of your friendship and talent.Thanks from the deepest of my heart and I wish us both a very joyful 2008.
P.S. I was in Chicago last week and they got more than 9" of snow in the south side...more than enough for Micahel to play with it