Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Late Breaking NEWS!!!

Ever ordered anything online? Don't you just LOVE the convenience of being able to do it whenever, wherever? Well, now online ordering is now available with me!

Stampin' Up! has debuted a new system that allows you to go to my SU! website, justforyoubyjenn.stampinup.net, click on the SHOP NOW button in the upper right hand corner, and everything from SU! that your little heart desires will be delivered directly to your door!!! AND, I'll get credit it for it as your demonstrator! This icon will be ever-present on my blog homepage, so you don't have to remember the address of my website. Just click on it, and it'll take you where you want to go!

As my son would say, "That's uber-awesome sauce!" I couldn't agree more. Check it out and start thinking about your Christmas wish list!

No comments: