Friday, June 13, 2008

We have a winner!

Hey ya'll! Thanks so much for letting me know you're out there! It was so fun to hear from you, most of you for the very first time. I also was surprised to know that I have some international readers--specifically Belgium (hi, Annelies!) and Panama (hola, Michele!).

Alright, so enough telling you that I enjoyed hearing from you. Getting down to what you really want to know...the winner of the blog candy is:

entry #14--Stephanie from CO! Click here to visit her blog! Lots of cute stuff here! Stephanie was our winner because she got 2 entries for linking my blog to hers.

Stephanie, click on my profile and send me a private email with your address, and the stamp set will be on its way to CO ASAP!

Again, thanks so much to all of you for participating by commenting. It really does make a difference! Please, feel free to be honest and keep talkin' back to me!

1 comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow! I won?? That is so exciting! Thanks so much Jenn! You made my day girl!

Well, I can't seem to pull up the address thingy on my computer! Is there anyway you can email me? My email address is stephsstampinstuff@gmail.com

Thanks!