Monday, June 16, 2008

Stationery Box Part 2

Well, Blogger has fixed its picture loading problem from yesterday, so I'm psyched to show you the cards that are inside this lovely stationery box! Yesterday I showed you the exterior and what the box looks like when it's opened. Here's ALL that's inside!

These are the four notecards that I designed for this project. These are perfect to tuck in a gift bag or under the ribbon on top of a package. I used the retired SAB set Lots of Thoughts for these little cuties.

Sometimes you just need to tie a little tag on a gift. The 4 tags were designed for just that purpose. They're blank on the outside and have just the right amount of room for jotting a short note inside. They make great use of the tab punch.

The four full size cards use the Afternoon Tea DP and sentiments from several sets.



I kept them simple so that they wouldn't take long to make. Constructing the box takes about 20-30 min., so I want the rest of the project to come together smoothly and easily. Stamping is not about creating stress!

I'm offering two dates for ya'll to make this lovely project: Tuesday, July 8 from 6:30-9pm, and Sat., July 12 from 2:30-5pm. The cost will be $30. Please RSVP by Monday, June 23 to be counted in on this great opportunity. I will need advance payment for this event, since there is so much preparation and specific use of materials.

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's amazing how much variety you got from a single stamp set and a pack of DSP! Very cool!

sandra said...

I'm going to miss this one....and I'm very sorry. This is a very good gift for someone special!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
I love your interpretation of Jackie Topa's stationary set. I've made several of them myself for gifts and they are such fun to make. Have just found your blog and love it. I'm just about to sign up for daily updates. I live in New Zealand, so you can add another international reader!
Anne :) dinkuminkum at yahoo dot co dot nz