Friday, November 16, 2007

12-minute Card

I'm humming the Beatles tune, "I get by with a little help from my friends" because this card is yet another CASE from a blogger by the name of Lindsey, who has a great blog called (appropriately), Stampin' with Linz. I LOVE red and white together, and I liked the use of white embossing powder to make the snowflakes pop on the red card stock. It also looked quick and easy, which is also the theme for today!

I'm timing myself because, as a demonstrator, I need to know how much time it takes for me to make and cut supplies. And since "time is money", I need to know if this endeavor is not only fun, but profitable. Twelve minutes--that makes me happy.

One more to go, and I'm using one I posted about here. I may change up the color combo, but only if I do will I post again before this evening. Groceries must come in this house, or things will be quite desperate this evening when the boys are forced to figure out what to eat while I'm hosting my stampers! I have to open at Starbucks tomorrow morning, but I hope to post something else this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Great colour combo! Beautiful card!