Friday, November 16, 2007

I Can Make It Snow!

I really like snow, but I don't like the cold that's required to produce it. Well, well, well, someone's come up with a way to satisfy me! I found this via my Texan friend Lydia's blog (bet she doesn't see much snow either!) She didn't come up with the design--a NEWBIE stamper named Donna Mills did! Here's the link for how to make it. Snowflake Tutorial





Believe it or not, it starts with two simple tag punches. Punch the small one first, then punch the larger one on top of it to create this little "window". Line them up, glue them on mulberry paper. Layer four more at an angle on top of those, and you get the above flake!




The only thing I can't decide is if I like the single layer or the double layer flake. Leave me a comment with your opinion! I was going to have the gals make these tonight for one of the card designs, but at 6 min. to finish one layer, it's not practical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the one layer best for a snow flake: the two layers looks more like a flower