Friday, May 30, 2008

Father's Day Shirt Card

How cute is this! This is one of the best uses of origami I've come across, in terms of practical application for card making! Maybe your dad would never wear THIS kind of shirt, but you'd like to communicate to him how cool you think he is. This was made using an 8.5" x 10" piece of designer paper, so any pattern you want will help you express your view of Dad or his style through this artwork.

This is one of the cards my SAS attendees will be making, and for those who don't need 2 Father's Day cards, I will offer other occasion stamps, such as birthday greetings, thank you, or congratulations to give this design another option as a card.

Here's the link to where I found instructions online, so that you can make this shirt at home!

Happy weekend, ya'll! I'm going to have fun in my craft room this morning while my guys sleep in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I would love instructions, but don't see a link to your Email addy - I'm sure I've just missed it. I love your blog - thank you for sharing!
Karen U (Chicago)

Jenn in GA said...

sorry that I don't have a link like I thought I did! email me at jenn@gmail.com!

sandra said...

it is a very cute card!!!

Amanda said...

This is by far the cutest shirt I've ever seen!! I'd love to make one!!!