Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW CATALOGS! CAN YOU SAY FREE?

On Monday when I was profiling the card I created for the Ronald McDonald House craft night, I mentioned that I used a retired Sale-A-Bration set. Well, since I've been practically buried in french fries for a few weeks, I have neglected to mention that this year's Sale-A-Bration has begun!! I've posted links just to the right of both the SAB brochure--where you'll see no prices listed; more on that in a moment--and the new Occasions Mini.

There are FANTASTIC items in each, and my wish list is the longest it has been in awhile! The great thing about SAB, and why there are no prices in that brochure, is that with every purchase of $50 in merchandise--NEW CLEAR MOUNT stamp sets, gorgeous Designer Series Paper, NEW Decor Elements, ribbon, etc. etc. etc.--you get to choose one thing from the SAB FREE!!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE?!?

You can order online using my name when you're asked for a demonstrator, you can place an order through me, or you can host a private class for your friends and share the offer of FREE stuff with them! Go check out the beautiful things and let me know what you'd like!

Go...there's no card art today--what are you waiting for?

No comments: