Saturday, April 5, 2008

Persistence Pays!

This is completely unrelated to stamping, but I just had to share this with you! This is a puzzle I purchased for Michael a few years ago as an after-Christmas diversion. He's pretty good at puzzles and I thought he'd find the extra challenge of it being holographic interesting. NOT!

Well, a few months ago I decided to challenge myself to finish it. It really did take at least 6 weeks, doing a little bit daily or every few days so I wouldn't go cross-eyed! It's not as hard as it looks, once you get used to how to look for pieces. My parents, who are puzzle people, did a bit while they were here, but couldn't stand the 3-D aspect of it either.

Now that it's finished, I don't want to take it apart. But what am I going to do with it? Maybe I'll take it apart and share it with another family we know that loves puzzles! Let it drive them crazy for awhile!

1 comment:

sandra said...

congratulation!! why taking it apart?? you could frame it and put on a wall