Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Simple Stationery Note of Sympathy

It's not often that I feature cards stamped with images by other companies, but I am a fan of Papertrey Ink, and one of the newer releases, Simply Stationery, has proven to be very versatile in the short time I've had it.

This was a quick creation for friends of ours whose uncle died. I wanted something that was masculine, because it was the husband's relative who had passed away. I went with Chocolate Chip as the base, and used Really Rust, Baja Breeze, CC, and So Saffron to create the focal image. I cut a slit in the design to thread a strip of Silver Metallic card stock with the sentiment (from another PTI set, With Sympathy).

There will be more posts featuring this set forthcoming. I'm going for short and sweet today, after yesterday's post. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Very nice! I am sure it will be appreciated! : )