Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ronald McDonald House

Tonight, I went with several other demonstrators to the Ronald McDonald House in Atlanta to do card making with the families who were there. After we were done, Cari Olson, the house manager, showed us this video, featuring one of the families who has been part of the House for many years.

I thought you'd like to see it too, so you can understand what Ronald McDonald House does and why I love being part of the environment:

What Ronald McDonald Houses Provide

I know I've been quiet here for quite awhile. I promise something will be posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paper Potter said...

I've loved your stories of the work you have done to support your RMH locally, and wish there was one near me to go to work in. I remember a time last year that you "sold" muffins to Starbucks' customers and spent .... was it three days? .... delivering them to RMH residents!