Monday, October 20, 2008

Productive Day

Ever wonder what your friendly, neighborhood barista does on her day off? She cuts card stock!

This afternoon I spent about 4 hours measuring, cutting, counting, recounting, and bagging up:

67 8.5" x 11" sheets of card stock
6 12" x 12" sheets of designer paper
360" of ribbon
54 snowflakes
18 brads
90 envelopes

That's enough stuff to make 90 cards for an upcoming Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for a group of 6 women at an office in Buckhead. I'm really excited about this opportunity to connect with these women after hours at their place of business. Nobody has to clean their house, or even go anywhere. Everything's coming to them--we're even bringing in dinner! They're going to have a little more margin in their holiday season, since, for $35, they'll go home with 15 unlike anyone else's Christmas cards in 3 hours' time!

There's still time for me to do this for YOUR group of friends! Contact me and we'll get a date on the calendar, or come with your group of friends to my November SAS on Sat., Nov. 15, from 10a-1p. Leave me a comment to indicate your interest!

2 comments:

Cookie Cawthon said...

Oh, what I would give to be crafty! Your work is amazing... Thank you for your very kind words, and I am super excited to meet you at the bp.

Lydia Fiedler said...

wow girl!! that sounds fun - I wish I could come!!!