Monday, June 18, 2007

Where to Begin?



Let's start at the very beginning! Well, sort of. I'm going to begin today by posting the most recent card I made this evening and work my way backwards through my portfolio of cards that I've made since I started as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in September.

I made this card this evening for my youngest cousin who just graduated from high school. The school's colors are navy and gold. I really like the Friendship Shapes set--so versatile and celebratory! Not easy to tell from the photo, but the gold is embossed. This is also my first time using Night of Navy, and I have to say I like it. It's not right for all situations, but it's perfect for this. The second picture is of the interior of the card, which was done using Headline Alphabet; again the gold is embossed. It looks very shimmery. I hope that Erin likes it.

If you want details on any of the cards, please feel free to inquire via the comments section. Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments: