Monday, November 22, 2010

Spectacular Online SALE!

I am not a fan of Black Friday. There. I said it. If I can get it without leaving my wingback chair, I'm doin' it. I do not understand people getting up or staying up after midnight to get some sort of deal. That invariably means fighting CROWDS, and I'm NOT a fan of those. Give me ONLINE SHOPPING for the WIN!!!

SU! understands and wants to give you some great deals to be happy about this holiday shopping season. Check out this flyer for all the details. There's stuff 50% off!

Just click on this link to be whisked away to my Demonstrator Website. Then click on the Online Spectacular and you're ready to shop!

If you'd like hubby to get you some of these goodies for Christmas, just make a list, include HIS email address, and send me a wish list. I'll contact hubby and he'll be so happy he doesn't have to fight the mall crowds to get you something you like!

Hurry, this sale only lasts 9 days!

No comments: