Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Few Announcements and a Present

Hope you're enjoying this holiday weekend. We have beautiful weather today--sunny skies and the temperature is around 70. AMAZING for November.

Don't forget that through Tuesday, Nov. 30, you can get some spectacular deals at SU!'s online sale. This flyer lists everything that's on sale--some items are 50% off! Don't miss out--click here to be directed to my online store.

You also have until Tuesday, Nov. 30 to join my team for the AMAZING price of just $87.50! There's never ever been a better time to become a demonstrator--the price just can't be beat, and you get to customize the starter kit just the way you like it! The kit contains $310 worth of stamps, inks, card stock, Designer Series Paper, and business essentials like catalogs and order forms. The normal price is $175, so you can see why I'm calling this offer AMAZING. SU! set a goal to have 10,000 demonstrators in the family by year's end, and we just met that goal Monday. Follow this link to see the YouTube video of SU! Founder and President Shelli Gardner presenting the Starter Kit to Farida, #10,000!

Even though we've reached the goal, it's not too late to become part of the company and my team. The more the merrier! Contact me at jenn@nahrstadt.com for details. You don't have to live in GA to be one of my group of demonstrators, and I'd love the chance to teach you all I know about sharing what you love with others. Let's talk!

Okay, now that I've concluded the business portion of today's post, let's talk about this card. It's a CASE of one Becky Roberts made.

For this is a pocket card I used Certainly Celery for the base and paired it with Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper and Cherry Cobbler seam binding. Inside, I used Season of Joy stamps to create my greeting. It's held together with Sticky Strip, and the top of the present box is adhered to the interior greeting using Stampin' Dimensionals. This would be a fun card to use to present a gift card present, but it's a fun greeting card as well.

I had a last-minute Customer Appreciation Day today, and I really enjoyed having those who could come and play. It has inspired me to get going on my Christmas ornaments. Have a good rest of the holiday weekend!

No comments: