Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad

This card was inspired by one made by Lynn Pratt using Baroque Motifs. Unlike Lynn, I didn't create gridlines. I stamped the image on my grid paper and then lined my card up underneath and lined up the stamp accordingly. Worked like a charm!

I like this color scheme of Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla. It's one I haven't used in awhile. I used some hardware store twine to create the grid, and the sentiment from It's Your Birthday for the tag. It's masculine, isn't it?

My dad is a Butler alum, so we were cheering hard for the Bulldogs last night. Well, I was with them in spirit because I was sleeping while they played, but you know what I mean. I'm glad the game was close. Duke is like a Goliath in the NCAA, and Butler isn't even a Division I school. Hoosier perfected basketball, and the 'dogs made us proud last night.

No comments: