Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Week Flies By

...without much stamping. I made three cards for the gals I work with at the Ronald McDonald House each month using that cute Santa made of punches, but I forgot to photograph them before giving them! That's the kind of week it has been. My brain is just a little fried, y'all.

My day was brightened today when I received a handmade card from my friend Connie in IL. I thought you'd enjoy seeing her handiwork. This set, Baby Jesus is Born, is retired, but a fresh technique makes it new again! Connie stamped the Holy Family image in Black Staz-on on Vellum and then used Stampin' Write! Markers on the back to color in the line art. Quick, simple, and easy to mass produce. The base is Night of Navy, with Ruby Red and Creamy Caramel accents. I really like the gold eyelets with the Linen Thread tied through them!

I'm home alone this weekend while my husband and son volunteer at church, so there will be more eye candy later tonight or tomorrow. A three-day weekend off work--whew! Glad I have no Christmas shopping to do!

No comments: